Apply for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support (LCTRS)

You can use this application form to make a claim for

* Council Tax Support (LCTRS)

* Housing Benefit

* Second Adult Rebate (for Pension Age claimants)

Before you start you'll need to know:

* What benefits you already receive

* Your National Insurance number

* Details of your outstanding claims

Start a new application form

Click on start to begin a new application form.

We need your details and those of anyone else who lives with you. Do not worry if you do not have all the information now as you can save the form and come back to it later.

Continue with a saved application form

Click on load saved application to continue completing a previously saved application. You will need your saved application reference number and password to continue.